Accounting Interns Job Summary
Our office is looking for highly motivated, energetic and career minded persons as Accounting Interns to join our Accounting, Tax and Advisory teams based in our Suva office. This is a great opportunity to start your accountancy career. Successful candidate will be working with varied clients of Individuals, partnerships, SMEs and more under the guidance of the Senior Accountants and Managers.
Accounting Interns / Attachees Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with data entry, record keeping and compiling financial and tax reports;
- Uploading data to various statutory organizations portal such as Fiji Revenue Customs Service, Fiji National Provident Fund and Registrar of Companies.
- Maintaining confidential, honesty and integrity when handling sensitive information;
- Taking on additional tasks as delegated by supervisors.
Graduate Accountant Requirements and Qualifications:
- Form Seven Pass with keen interest in Accounting;
- Competent with Microsoft Word and Excel;
- Keen learner and pays attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Able to work independently;
- University students can also be considered for part-time.
Application closes on 28th May 2023
Interested candidates are requested to complete the application form below. Only online applications will be considered.
NMC Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.We are no longer accepting applications for this ad. Contact us for more details.