Receptionist Job Summary
Our office is looking for a Receptionist to join our dynamic team. Our ideal candidate must have previous experience in administrative support and liaising with external parties. You also need to be proficient with MYOB and Microsoft Office Suite, including Outlook and Excel.
Receptionist Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling and directing phone calls, and assisting with scheduling appointments.
- Greeting visitors and coordinate them appropriately.
- Coordinating office supplies and equipment maintenance.
- Maintain cleanliness of office.
- Invoicing, receipting and receiving of payments from clients.
- Performing general office duties.
- Other administrative duties as assigned by the supervisors.
Receptionist Requirements and Qualifications:
- At least one year work experience as a receptionist or a similar role.
- Pleasant personality and excellent communication etiquettes;
- Ability to maintain professionalism at all times.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Proven reliability and ability to work independently.
Application closes on 7th January 2024
Interested candidates are requested to complete the application form below. Only online applications will be considered.
NMC Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.